Everyday I’m like “today imma get my shit together” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real”
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
I CANT BREATHE
if i ever stop reblogging this, just assume I’ve died
Things are coming. Help us make room for new things. $1 physical copies of our debut full length available @ lostyearsmerch.net
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
Ready for Halloween
Wingnut Dishwasher’s Union // Fuck Shit Up! (whanananananana)
A punk rock song won’t ever change the world
But I can tell you about a couple that changed me
Hreinn Fridfinnsson - Attending, 1973
god, it’s always the simplest things that are the fucking best.
Tumblr needs more of this….whatever this is.
Is this the same artist who made the original for this
how women actually are
OH MY GOD IF I DON’T EVER REBLOG THIS IT’S PROBABLY BECAUSE I’M DEAD
mother fuckin macys sale
people get so caught up on one small thing they don’t like, like their nose or something
things like salt and baking powder go into a cake and those things are gross alone but the cake is pretty damn delicious
this is the best fucking thing I’ve ever read